Sunday, March 28, 2010

hello..


Hello! Hi there!!
Thank You my darling Hubsterman aka honey for ‘making’ me a contributor to this blog and also for letting me be in yur life..
u know I dun write good… and I kenot promise that tis blog will be as ‘happening’ as it used to be… all I can do is kinda keep u updated on whats happening when u’re off at work and kenot access tis blog from yur work place–also be yur proxy if u shud need to update anything..(did I say I will TRY!!....ohh..ok..TRY oni ok!)
I m also known for my forgetfull-ness as well as SHY-ness!! Wakakaka…oklah..d shy part is kinda a gimmick!! But yeah…I WILL TRY!
BUT…..for now…since u’re IN TOWN… I leave it to u dulu ya! M sure u've got lots to say n post n share (all same meaning kan?) but anyhow…it will sorta keep u bz while m at work… J
Ps:- can u plse change the bulb at the yard area…I duno how to bukak d box :P
*di dahulukan dengan ucapan terima kasih!! :P:P Mwaahhhsss!! Love u!

No comments: