Thursday, April 29, 2010

CNY 2010 as a Mrs!


CNY 2010 was very meaningful filled with mixed emotions for me…and I suppose for Mr.Hubsterman as well…............Y??? hehe…lemme story …
Its our first year as Mr & Mrs Yuen
Mr.Hubsterman had to report back for duty after 3days of being officially MARRIED! which was on the 04th Feb. However, I manage make a trip to Singapore with Hubstermans’ parents & sister a week or two, before CNY to kinda have a ‘reunion’ dinner , as well as just before he sails off to……….(where was it u went honey?? I lupa…)

Only just 2-3days I didn’t see Hubsterman…it seemed to me, like he had lost weight,he looked so so tired and tanned liao!! (hahaha…m over exaggerating) Nevertheless, m SO SO glad to see him.
my lala-boy in action!! :P

Nooo..its not kutu on his head! Its just paint!!look at his hand…either he was too kan-cheong to see me or the paint just couldn't be washed off… he had to continue painting the nextday anyway..y bother too much!! Heeheeee!!
i had to.....just abiiiit…. *LOL*
This was what we had…actually ONE of the dishes we had…(didn’t take the rest coz,after this dish..hands dirty liao)-Black Pepper Sri Lankan Crabs!! Seriously yummy!! I tink they used like 50tonnes of black pepper there..Phewww!!
Then came the actual CNY reunion dinner…..which I spent at my aunt’s place…just 2 blocks away from moms’…
The usual ‘low-sang’-ing before big makan!!
This is what we had, but I think there were more….not enuf space on the table! Hehe..
14th Feb is 1st day of CNY as well as Valentine’s Day..
I was surprised to receive a call from a delivery guy saying that there were flowers for me!!! I received the call at approx 8-ish in the morning (yes..yes…I was still membabi-ing)..at that moment I really couldn’t comprehend!!! It kept running in my head…who on earth would send me flowers?? Could it be from some Secret Admirer??-I thought those days were long-gone liao!! Hehehe…Ohh..btw, I spent d nite at the condo wif my sis,the delivery was to Moms’…the delivery guy said no one was at home!! Anyway,I called mom to receive the flowers on my behalf…
I was so so kan-cheong and asked mom to read the card to me… to my ULTIMATE surprise it was from my darling Hubsterman!!!! (I love u honey!)
This is what I got!!!! (wouldn’t u just shed a tear??? I know I did!!! Pure Sweetness riiite??? *Loves!!!*

Dinner that nite was at mom’s place…we had steamboat…SEAFOOD steamboat to be exact!!hehehe..no wait!!! Seafood TOMYAM steamboat.
** mom was ‘hooked’ on wasabi ever since sushi zanmai @ Gardens…hahah..

Second day of CNY, was ‘celebrated’ in Tanjung Malim with the in-laws…
- without Hubsterman :((


Seriously…I have NEVER EVER had ‘fresh’ yee sang….made from scratch before!!!! (I had a share in the making of this yee-sang! Yesss..of course I m proud of myself!!)… taste???...it was juicier,sumhow tasted much more yummier than the ones bought from tai-chow restaurants ;)
What's CNY w'out fireworks especially THUNDERCLAP & hung phao as well as..what's CNY wif NO GAMBLING!!! -eventho AhSeong won most of my life savings :P
we had loadsa FUN...i guess it'd be much more FUNNN wif Hubsterman around!

No comments: